From virtual workstations to product launches, DTEN promises its biggest presence ever at the 2020 Zoom user conference.
Zoomtopia is an annual highlight for all of us who regularly use – and appreciate – video collaboration. Even as the show goes virtual this year, it promises to deliver exciting new product demos, insightful educational sessions and valuable networking opportunities.
And as a 2020 Platinum Sponsor, DTEN has more to offer you at Zoomtopia than ever. Here are 5 key ways to find and interact with us at the show:
- Explore visual use cases in 3D settings. DTEN products will be showcased in five virtual settings: home offices, in-office “phone booths,” virtual classrooms, telehealth and remote reception. Each setting allows you to experience workplace scenarios, drill down to see specific product usages and access detailed specifications.
- Learn about “democratizing technology” a thought leadership session. As Nia Celestin, DTEN’s Head of Marketing recently blogged, video collaboration is at a tipping point in 2020. Even after the pandemic, our work and home lives will never be the same; this presentation talks about the coming changes.
- See Zoom for Home-DTEN ME up close and personal. Everybody is talking about our new personal, all-in-one video collaboration device, designed for home and individual workstations. At Zoomtopia, you have the opportunity to see exactly why Zoom for Home – DTEN ME is creating so much buzz. (Hint: it’s part amazing experience and part affordable price.)
- Be the first to know about our latest product launch. It wouldn’t be Zoomtopia without a new release from DTEN! Get ready for something new and innovative!
- Get a jumpstart on Zoomtopia. If you can’t wait for the show, you can request a DTEN demo right now at http://www2.dten.com/zoomtopia-request-demo
One last tip: Zoomtopia is filling up fast. If you haven’t registered, I urge you to do it right now by clicking here
Zoomtopia is scheduled for October 14-15, 2020.
The Latest Additions to the DTEN Blog: