Meet DTEN ONboard, Purpose-built for Zoom Advanced Whiteboard
The new DTEN ONboard is the first collaboration and digital whiteboard display purpose-built for the new Zoom Advanced Whiteboard.
The 55″ DTEN ONboard allows equal access to its digital display for both in-office and remote users, promoting greater participation and optimizing inclusion.
Read on to find out why the DTEN ONboard is reinventing the way we utilize our hybrid meeting spaces.
Reimagine Hybrid Work
Unveiled on the show floor at Enterprise Connect 2022, the new DTEN ONboard stole the show- picking up the Best of Enterprise Connect Award for Meeting Room Innovations.
Built for intuitive, seamless interaction, the ONboard’s sleek product design and styling elicits interaction in any space. Instantly add dedicated collaboration and whiteboard space to an existing meeting room, or create a new hub for group brainstorming and ideation in common areas.
With a single tap of the screen, users can launch into a new whiteboard experience, drive dynamic presentations, or continue an existing collaboration session.
Create, Ideate, Brainstorm and Pick Up Where you Left Off
With DTEN ONboard, video meetings are no longer finite events that close when the meeting ends. Persistent collaboration sessions can be kicked-off and picked up with remote teammates at any time.
- Zoom Whiteboard becomes the place where groups come to work together both inside and outside the meeting
- Zoom Whiteboard is persistent, available before, during, and after a meeting so teams can prepare in advance, or pick up right where you left off
- If you need to bring additional collaborators on a Zoom Whiteboard, it’s easy to share a board with your coworkers and partners
Optimized for Use with the Latest Zoom Advanced Whiteboard Features
Pinch and Zoom to keep expanding collaborations on a single Zoom Whiteboard.
Zoom Whiteboards can be accessed at any time, in or out of a Zoom Meeting.
Drag & Drop Images
Easily add images to a Zoom Whiteboard.
Shapes & Connectors
Shapes are easily detected, and connectors can instantly be made.
Type the notes needed for the place you need them.
Tag anyone with a Zoom account in chat or email to add them to a project.
Just a Taste of What DTEN ONboard Can Do
Between whiteboard sessions DTEN ONboard can also serve as an ideal endpoint for Zoom Rooms Kiosk Mode, Workspace Reservations and Digital Signage features.
In the coming weeks, we’ll take a deep dive into these other breakout use cases for DTEN ONboard. In the meantime, click below to sign up for product updates and notifications, or visit https://www2.dten.com/onboard-notify.
The Latest Additions to the DTEN Blog:
- DTEN Begins Device Certification for Microsoft Teams
- DTEN Mate, Award-winning Zoom Rooms Controller, Now Also Available With PoE
- Give Remote Team Members an Equal Seat at the Table with New DTEN Inclusiview Feature
- DTEN Presents New Innovations for Frictionless Collaboration @ ISE 2022
- Delivery Hero Chooses DTEN for Intuitive Video Conferencing and Collaboration